Morgan Williams is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected; we will ensure that appropriate measures are taken against unlawful or unauthorised processing of personal information, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, personal information. We have in place procedures and technologies to maintain the security of all personal information from the point of collection to the point of destruction.
Personal information relates to any information identifying you or information relating to you that we can identify (directly or indirectly) from that information alone or in combination with other identifiers we possess or can reasonably access.
Morgan Williams collects personal information when:
- - you request details about the services we provide, for example letting information on a commercial property.
- - contact details are shared during business meetings, for example exchanging business cards.
- - information is provided to us in order to comply with the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017, such as a passport or proof of address.
- - applying for a job with us.
- - working for us.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
We rely upon a number of different legal bases for processing personal information:
- - You have provided explicit consent to us to keep your information for a specific purpose.
- - We need to hold your information to fulfil a contractual obligation.
- - We need to hold your information to fulfil a legal obligation.
- - Legitimate interests – we use your personal information in order to successfully run our business and provide the services we have been asked to provide.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share personal information we hold with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may also disclose personal information we hold to third parties:
- - In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose personal information we hold to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- - If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information we hold will be one of the transferred assets.
- - If we are under a duty to disclose or share personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any contract or other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you or you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the below details.
If you do not want us to hold or use your information please also contact us. We may however need to keep some of your information for legal and business reasons.Geoff Phillips, Data Protection Manager Morgan Williams 21 Hanover Square London W1S 1JW T: 020 7493 4455 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will keep your information for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons, after which time the information will be destroyed safely and securely.
If you wish to turn off all cookies, please visit this website for more information about how to configure your browser to do this: All About Cookies Google